Operation New Orleans: Lakers at Hornets roundup

Fogelman Arena. Do you see 2,600 people in there?

Fogelman Arena. Do you see 2,600 people in there?

Wish you went to this university too?

Wish you went to this university too?

All these Lakers but not a Kardashian in sight

All these Lakers but not a Kardashian in sight

Paul is huge in the Big Easy

Paul is huge in the Big Easy

Hello Bourbon Street

Hello Bourbon Street

"STELLLAAAA"

“STELLLAAAA”

Nothing in the world tastes better than Popey's in New Orleans

Nothing in the world tastes better than Popeye’s in New Orleans

Advertisements

About The Frugal Fan
Lifelong sports fan, and semi-pro blogging hack. If you enjoy what you read (or even if you don't) gimme a shout: motez56 (at) gmail

7 Responses to Operation New Orleans: Lakers at Hornets roundup

1. el wehbi says:

Must have been quite the nostalgic trip 😉

2. Patrick Fietje says:

Motez, we have never met but am Francesca Innocenti’s bf and used to be a huge NBA fan and big basketball player myself. She told me about your amazing trip so I checked out your blog and the writing is absolutely great and entertaining. In fact I am living the NBA dream vicariously through you and I was thinking that the likes of Yahoo sport must be interested in coverage like this with a twist. In any case just wanted to give u mad props for what you are doing and looking forward to future updates. Try to enjoy the rest of the journey, as challenging as this may be! patrick

• Motez B says:

Thanks Patrick, really appreciated the positive feedback. Hope to meet up in London and I can give you some more color. It’s crazy but I don’t have time to think about the insanity of it! Maybe that’s a good thing… take care.

3. Garland James says:

Wow, sounds like you are having fun. I enjoyed the insight you offered on New Orleans and it seems that you are quite the negotiator. again good stuff!!!

4. Nasrine says:

Why didn’t you mention anything about the GREEN MONSTA yet? I am enjoying your blog for sure, have fun and stay grooooovy! Peace in the Middle EAST (smile)…..

5. Nasrine says:

Wait til you see Shaq in GREEN at the Garden! Oh, sorry the Fleet Center…..